An Empty Throne
- Establish a Concept First. Don’t worry about attributes or abilities. Understand your character… the rest will follow.
- Pick from this list of moralities [LG, LN, LE, NG, CG] to guide your PC.
- Before you think this is outrageously limiting review these Benchmarks which I use to define game player morality.
- Pick a Race from those allowed per Campaign facet.
- Pick a Player Class from those allowed per Campaign facet.
- Assign attribute points using the point buy system.
- For ease of creation use this web calculator. This calculator will automatically attribute any selected race modifiers you may have wanted .
- Remember to apply your 4th level Stat increase, before game play.
- Hit point method is determined according to the Campaign facet.
- Hit points may be raised with use of the retraining system pregame start by expending a portion of the assigned starting wealth.
- Assign Feats, Spells, Domains, two bonus Traits.
- All Core Rule Book and Advance Player Guide Feats are automatically approved except for those on to the Removed Feats List
- As are any Domains, Traits, etc…. from the same books except those specifically removed as above.
- Due to some attempt to rectify class tier balancing spell lists have been modified according to the Revised Spell Lists
- All non-(CRB or APG) Paizo source books or any 3rd party source books material must be approved on a case by case basis.
- There are Campaign Feats specific to each facet.
- There are house rules governing class assigned Skill Groups which will expand the few skill points granted to any class. Please review these rules before assigning points for single skills.
- There are differences between Knowledge skills versus Profession Skills.
- The PC may take Flaws in the Bonus Advancement system and purchase additional creation points or to purchase campaign Merits.
- All PC’s begin with the standard amount of wealth for a for their advanced level according to the campaign facet.
- Gear may be purchased according to the Sanctioned Equipment guidelines.
- Magic items purchased for starting wealth has specific limitations.
Main Page \\ Standard Template