An Empty Throne
LD Character Creation
- Establish a Concept First.
- All Initial characters begin at 7th level.
- Pick from this list of moralities [LG, LN, LE, NG, CG] to guide your PC.
- Before you think this is outrageously limiting review these Benchmarks on morality.
- Pick a Race from the standard available.
- Pick a Player Classes from this allowable list.
- Assign attribute points according to the campaign using the point buy system using the epic 25 point amount.
- For ease of creation use this web calculator. This calculator will automatically attribute any selected race modifiers you may have wanted .
- Remember to apply your 4th level Stat increase, before game play.
- How to determine hit points. Maximum hp at 1st and 2nd level and ¾ of the statistical maximum hp for every following level (round down).
- Alternatively, a player may choose to roll their own hp but if they roll lower than ¾ they must keep the roll.
- Hit points may be raised with use of the retraining system pregame start by expending a portion of the assigned starting wealth.
- Assign Feats, Spells, Domains, two bonus Traits.
- The house rule governing class assigned Skill Groups will expand the few skill points granted to any class.
- There are differences between Knowledge skills versus Profession Skills – and its often the difference between being a Jack of all trades and having an occupation.
- The PC may take up to (12) points worth of Flaws in the Bonus Advancement system.
Special: A character may purchase up to five (5) additional creation points on the point buy system. The Merit points (round up) spent for this purpose must be bought with Primary Flaws.
- All PC’s begin with the standard amount of wealth for a 7th level character.
- Those individuals returning from retirement or death may have other limitations including be capped at 7th level starting wealth.
- Gear may be purchased according to the Sanctioned Equipment guides.
- Magic item purchase for starting wealth is available within specific listed limitations.
- Pick a Primary Vice – choose one that befits your character or I will assign one to you based just on your character’s submitted background. It would be better for you if you did this for yourself.